WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I GET IN AN ACCIDENT?
- Someone has been injured.
- You are outside your province.
- You are the victim of a hit and run, theft or vandalism.
If you need a tow-truck:
- Never leave the scene of an accident before either contacting the police or filling out an accident report.
- Get to a safe spot, out of the traffic.
- If necessary, move your vehicle to avoid blocking traffic.
Why choose Fix Auto?
- Fix Auto has been in operation for more than 24 years. The impeccable quality of our service – including follow-up – is shown by the loyalty and satisfaction of our clients.
- Fix Auto does body work and nothing else, making us experts in this field.
- Fix Auto is recognized by all insurers.
- Fix Auto takes care of everything: from the hand-over of your keys to delivery of your vehicle, including filing your insurance claim.
- All body shops in the Fix Auto network must respect a code of ethics developed for your protection.
- Fix Auto offers a rock-solid guarantee.
My vehicle is still under warranty.
What should I do?
What does the Fix Auto guarantee give me?